Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Quest with Unexpected Treasure

Yesterday morning, I woke up earlier than I'd have admittedly liked to, especially considering my piano lesson was cancelled, to brave the white blizzard-y streets with my roommate so that she may be able to buy Wreck-It-Ralph, as it came out yesterday. We made it to Walgreens, but they didn't have the movie. We crossed the street to the Jewel Osco and they didn't have it either. The good news with all of this, however, is that, while Jewel did not have Wreck-It-Ralph, they did have bags of knock-off Teddy Grahams for only a dollar a piece! Also, we stopped by the library and got a couple movies to watch this week. Check it out:

It just looks so beautiful....*sniff*.
Yes, we got How To Train Your Dragon, because I've really wanted to see it recently and I haven't seen it before, and Space Jam, because...well, do I really need to put a reason here?

All in all, it was a cold, windy, and slush-filled trip, but it was all worth it. Especially since I got to end it with a nice bowl of hot tomato basil soup and an email from my professor stating that my only class for the day was cancelled. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment