Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello!

Hello! My name is Morgan, and welcome to my newest blog! Basically, the idea for this blog is for me to take a picture of something or someone everyday and put up a post with it, along with a description about it, a story behind it, anything that has to do with it really! (And, yes, I'm aware that many of you probably rolled your eyes at the un-originality of this blog. Oh well!) This blog is hopefully going to function in two ways. 1) Help me post to a blog more often, since it requires at least a once a day post and 2) Take my camera with me and actually take more picture, since it requires a picture at least once a day.

As for my first photo....

Look at that double chin! How gorgeous is that?!

It's me! So, here's a little introduction to me. Hopefully, I won't go into any boring details.

My name is Morgan, I'm 17 years old, and I live in a small town (population: 9,000-ish) in Illinois. I've lived here all of my life, so I'm really looking forward to going to a new place for college next year. I plan on majoring in Psychology and minoring in either Criminal Justice or Music (or both!). I am literally always reading a book. Seriously, if I'm not in the middle of a book, I freak out. (I've actually gotten in trouble in class before for reading!). When I was younger I dabbled in magic, cross-stitch, balloon-animal making, and many other fun arts and crafts-y things kids generally grow out of within a week or two (Granted, the magic thing lasted a while). I collect decks of playing cards. I've attempted many collections over my many years, but (excluding my stuffed animal collection) the decks of cards collection is the only one that really stuck with me. I currently have about 42 decks of cards and I plan on continuing my collection. Also, the map you see behind me in the picture is one of three maps I have on my walls (I once fancied myself map collected, although it didn't pan out). That is a USA map and on the wall across from that one I have both a map of the world and an Illinois road map. I generally keep the fortunes I get in fortune cookies and I have to use oven pads/mits when I take bowls of ravioli out of the microwave (it's really hot!).

Also, many of the "subtitles" on my pictures will be sarcastic. Like the one above. I just thought I'd warn you all ahead of time.

-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment